Valentine’s day might be a drag, especially if you are single, hurt, or broke!
However, some people out there still consider this day sacred and for those I wish a very happy Valentine’s day filled with loads of love and warmth…
To all you loving couples out there, this message is to remind you of how beautiful love can be:
- Waking up and looking next to you to find the one you love lying asleep so close to you, lost in the world of dreams and thinking: I could stay like this forever… What a feeling!
- Sharing your achievements, big or small, with someone you love and how it makes those achievements more valuable and more complete.
- Thinking of the one you love while you are driving, working or even in class and smiling, sincerely and effortlessly…
- Knowing all the faults of the one you love and loving him/her even more just because of them.
- Looking in your lover’s eyes and thinking of the beautiful children you could one day have together.
- Giving up things you like, when you have to, in order to make the one you love happy… and loving it!
- Enjoying every second you spend with your loved one whether you are driving around in the car, watching a movie, playing a game, or even just starring endlessly at the wall!
- Trying, lovingly, to make sure that the person you love is comfortable, safe and happy, whenever, however.
- Never giving up on the love you have, even when shit hits every fan! Erasing the word “impossible” from your dictionary.
- Feeling happy when you see the look in their eyes when you get them something they like.
- Feeling gratitude for every little thing they do for you.
May all your days be filled with moments like these and more… 🙂