- I have learned to cherish every moment I have with a good friend because life happens and all that is left are memories of great times that might never be repeated again!
- Good friends are like gray whales (almost extinct). So when you find them, make sure you let them know how much you value their friendship any chance you have.
- Don’t complain that your phone doesn’t stop ringing: it’s only when the ringing stops that you will appreciate it!
- When you feel down and can’t think of one person to talk to and share your troubles with, you need to start rethinking about who you can call a “friend”.
- Stop thinking that you live on hope; it’s a myth! You live on food and water (or earth if I’m being sarcastic)!
- No one is 100% bad; however, how bad is the bad part is what you have to consider!
- Living by the rules or breaking them is a choice you have to make on your own… Just like you alone will have to live with the consequences!
- Beauty doesn’t get you anywhere good. Trust me, you don’t want to be surrounded by people who only care about being with you as far as the bed (or sofa – whichever floats your boat)!
- Laughter is as important as tears… One lifts the spirits while the other frees it!
- Words are empty shells which can’t kill you but can really bruise!
(To be continued)