2 grams of hope
3 grams of smiles
1/2 a glass of content
1 drop of satisfaction
6 spoons of dreams
1/2 a kilo of disappointment
1/2 a kilo of being misunderstood
1/2 a kilo of being ill-treated
1. Mix the hope with the smiles and stir. (You will need a fragile bowl, preferably crystal, so the loss will be exaggerated!)
2. Now add the 1/2 glass of content and mix well.
3. Slowly and carefully, add the dreams to the mix you already have and then add the drop of satisfaction.
4. Now you have a perfect day where you actually feel happy and look forward to the rest of your day.
5. Now, without waiting so much longer (the more hopes you have for a “perfect” day, the more pain you will feel when you lose it!), add the disappointment, being misunderstood and being ill-treated.
Bake in your mind and dwell over it for a few minutes.
Voila! Now you have the perfect “Losing Faith” recipe!
* Please note: This plate is meant for only one serving yet it might feed many of those around you as well!